Computers 4 People is an official 501(c)(3) non-profit that is dedicated to collecting donated computers, refurbishing them, and distributing them to under-resourced individuals and non-profits in order to promote equity and access to opportunity.
Computers 4 People provides an easy positive solution to truly recycle these computers. You receive a tax deductible receipt for the full value of your donation!
80% of computers received are then refurbished, and provided to individuals and organizations in under-resourced communities. These people can use these computers for educational purposes, job search, access to information, and more. The remaining 20% is unsuited for distribution and is used for parts or sold; 100% of the proceeds go towards running the organization.